Excision of giant cell tumour of tendon sheath (2016)
These series of illustrations depict the excision of 2cm giant cell tumour of the tendon sheath (GCTTS) of the small toe.
Tools: Pen & ink
- Adams, Erin L, Eric M Yoder, and Morton L Kasdan. “Giant Cell Tumor of the Tendon Sheath: Experience with 65 Cases.” Eplasty 12 (2012): e50.
- DoveMed. “Giant Cell Tumor of Tendon Sheath (GCTTS),” 2015.
- Filiatrault, Annette D, Joe T Southerland, and William D Fishco. “GIANT CELL TUMOR OF TENDON SHEATH IN THE FOOT : CASE STUDIES.” Podiatryinstitute.com, no. Chapter 33 (n.d.): 164–71.
- Gholve, Purushottam a, Harish S Hosalkar, Portia a Kreiger, and John P Dormans. “Giant Cell Tumor of Tendon Sheath: Largest Single Series in Children.” Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics 27, no. 1 (2007): 67–74. doi:10.1097/01.bpo.0000242380.95348.8b.
- Koepsel, Kirk A. “Surgical Removal of Giant Cell Tumors.” PodiatryNetwork.com. Accessed June 2, 2016.
- Lanzinger, William D, and Randy Bindra. “Giant Cell Tumor of the Tendon Sheath.” The Journal of Hand Surgery 38, no. 1 (2013): 154–57; quiz 157. doi:10.1016/j.jhsa.2012.11.001.